10 favorite posts from 2012
1. vintage hair week! this style was from day 5. you can never go wrong with scarves! especially on a bad hair day 😉
2. 23 skidoo’s version of a closet visit. so much fun! this one was the friendship tribute between erika and courtney.
3. my “spiritual” journey to the fashion police shooting. it was QUITE an interesting day.
4. my first visit to rising star which opened up this summer. i love this place!
5. photography tricks: sunglass lens. this is always a favorite on making a photo a tad more interesting.
6. headdress DIY. my days still get significantly better as soon as i place this on my head.
7. my painting of natalie wood. i loved being able to paint again and it was fun learning about my curious subject.
8. cateye DIY. its a classic look and only takes 1 minute to do. how could you go without?!
9. it was so exciting when anthropologie pinned the wedding dress i made!!
10. gold eyeliner // 2 ways. this is so fun, i’ve loved adding this simple touch to my makeup lately!